The site is made up of four inter-connecting buildings that outline the curtilage of the site.
Building A Located on the south side of the site, the Victorian single storey brick-built building/annexe supports a mono-pitch lean-to roof against building B. It has a slate roof covering supported on cut timber trusses and purlins, bearing onto the piers of the solid masonry walls.
Building B Connected to building A, the building is a large Victorian brick built industrial workshop with a ground to ceiling height of approximately 10m. It has a slate roof supported on cut timber Queen post trusses and purlins.
Building C The Grade II Listed ‘Hennebique system Ferro-Concrete’ workshop built under licence by Rosedowns Ltd in 1900. The building is constructed through reinforced concrete on the Hennebique principle to a four-storey height and painted and a square clock tower above the left cornice. It has a flat reinforced concrete roof deck and floors with its main first floor set to run through the first floor of building B supported by reinforced concrete frame of columns and beams. The building is denoted of architectural significance.
Building D At the north side of the site is a detached 3 storey Victorian brick-built property, originally for office and ancillary accommodation. It has a slate roof covering supported on a timber roof structure with solid brick masonry external walls.
All the buildings have been empty since at least 1996. Please note the listed status extends to all the buildings located within the associated curtilage.