Minster House was built in 1816 and used as a Warehouse in conjunction with the former Hodgson Tannery which was one of Beverley’s major employers for over 150 years until its closure in 1978.
The building has been carefully refurbished and now repurposed as a newly refurbished 3 storey office of over 9,000 sq. ft with approximately 3,000 sq. ft on each floor.
Minster House forms part of this 160,000 sq. ft retail, leisure and commercial destination comprising of over 16 acres of shops, cafes, restaurants, office space, cinema, hotel, College Campus, large children’s play area and a 500 space multi storey car park.
With brands such as Outfit, River Island and Debenhams, it is the fashion centre for the town and its enviros.