Canters are Hiring - Assistant Property Manager
Posted: 10 November 2021
Canters provide a range of services within the residential property sector including agency and acquisition, property management, property development, valuation & professional services.
Our firm manages a vast array of residential properties on behalf of clients and also undertakes Open Space Management on behalf of management companies. We are currently seeking an individual to join our busy Property Management department, as an Assistant Property Manager.
We anticipate that the successful candidate will have already identified that they want to follow a career in the property industry, ultimately as a Property Manager within a Lettings and Management Department. Following a 6 to 12 month training period, the successful candidate may be placed on industry related training courses to gain further qualifications.
This is a full time role based in our Grimsby Office and would suit an individual with the following attributes:
- Previous experience is not required but a keen interest in property is essential
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience of dealing with inbound/outbound telephone enquiries
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- An ability to react quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT Literate particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Drivers licence and access to vehicle (preferred)
- Assisting the Property Management team
- Reception duties
- Dealing with tenant queries as they arise
- Undertaking inspections/site visits
- Providing administration assistance within the department
- Updating property management systems
- Liaising with contractors to obtain quotes for works
- Dealing with Health and Safety/compliance requirements
We are a dynamic, friendly, forward thinking firm with an excellent record of supporting staff through training, educational courses and professional qualifications.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org