General Practice Graduate Surveyor Opportunity
Posted: 20 June 2019
WHO ARE WE
With offices in Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe, Scotts provide property advice across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and wider afield on a range of topics including
- agency and acquisition
- property management
- property development
- professional services
- dispute resolution
- landlord and tenant
- business rates
- compulsory purchase
- strategic asset appraisal
We pride ourselves on our objectivity, our depth of understanding and our common sense practical advice.
Friendly and forward thinking firm with excellent APC support record helping employees gain RICS Chartered Surveyor status
We are seeking a motivated graduate who has a keen interest in commercial property - Non property related graduates considered but an interest in the industry is required.
WHATS ON OFFER
- The opportunity to work towards your APC, or do a property related qualification whilst working within the industry
- Gain experience in property valuation, agency, management and other professional work directly related to general practice surveying
- Working alongside experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
- Working within a professional yet friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Assisting the commercial surveyors with their day to day duties.
- Conducting viewings, undertaking inspections, taking enquiries and assisting on agency instructions
- Experience will be gained in all aspects of property management including landlord & tenant matters and service charge accounts
- Database management and assisting in report writing
- Opportunity for career progression
- Ambitious and driven individual with a strong interest in property
- Are in possession of a property related university qualification (Ideally)
- Highly professional in character and demeanour, who has good communication skills
- Attention to detail and conscientious
- Full clean driving licence
This is a great chance to be able to become a RICS Chartered Surveyor.
Send your CV to Rachael brown email@example.com