SCOTTS ARE HIRING - Property Management Accountant
Posted: 15 August 2019
With offices in Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe, Scotts provide property advice across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and wider afield on a range of topics
We are currently seeking a Property Management Accountant for our busy and expanding property management department.
The opportunity is Hull based covering the East Yorkshire region.
- Managing sales and purchase ledger duties for all business subsidiaries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Managing all money received, allocating cash and reconciling
- Managing client funds
- Monitoring aged debtors and creditors
- Invoicing external customers, reimbursing, recording and chasing outstanding payments
- Ensuring the management team has all information ready for yearend audit and month end accounts
- Producing budget reports for budget holders
- Point of contact for clients including dealing with calls and messages
- The successful candidate must be AAT Level 4 qualified
- Strong customer service skills and teamwork vital.
- Experience in Microsoft packages
Please forward CV to Rachael Brown firstname.lastname@example.org