SCOTTS ARE HIRING - Property Surveyor wanted for our Grimsby Office
Posted: 11 October 2019
With offices in Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe, Scotts provide property advice across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and wider afield on a range of topics including agency and acquisition, property management, property development, valuation & professional services
We are currently seeking a Property Surveyor to join our team based in Grimsby. This is a full time role and would suit a candidate currently undertaking their APC or recently qualified (within the last 2 years).
The opportunity is Grimsby based covering the Northern Lincolnshire region.
• Full UK Drivers licence and access to vehicle
• Experience in Commercial Property
• Excellent administration skills
• Experience of dealing with inbound / outbound telephone enquiries
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• IT Literate particularly with word, excel and outlook
• Marketing and negotiating the lease or sale of commercial property.
• Dealing with enquiries
• Undertaking viewings, inspections and drafting valuation reports
• Drafting of marketing particulars
• Maintaining enquiry and property registers
• General office administration
• Assisting with other professional work. e.g rent reviews, schedules of condition, lease renewals
We are a friendly and forward thinking firm with an excellent APC support record helping employees gain RICS Chartered Surveyor status
Opportunity for career progression
Please forward CV to Rachael Brown firstname.lastname@example.org