REFURBISHED OFFICE SPACE - One floor remaining 1,500 sq ft - 5,620 sq ft
Fully refurbished offices / New refurbished reception and common parts / Gas fired central heating / Perimeter trunking / Flexible easily divisible open plan configuration / Excellent natural light / 2 x 10 person lifts / DDA compliant
Rent £14,000 per annum
This level site extends to 2.2 Ha (5.5 Acres)
Well-placed to take advantage of access to Immingham Docks, the largest dock by tonnage in the UK
Enjoying good road links to the Humber Bridge and north bank of the Humber
An unrivalled position overlooking Cleethorpes beach
Inc: two public bars, 11 en-suite letting bedrooms, a manager’s flat and a night porter’s room
Accounts available for inspection to bona fide parties once confirmation of funding has been received
The Freehold property, business goodwill, fixtures and fittings are available For Sale at £800,000 plus Stock at Valuation
Popular edge-of-town development
New retail unit c.107.0 sq m to be constructed as an extension to the existing scheme
Will suit retail uses within Use Classes A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5
The premises will be completed to a developer’s shell
Occupiers inc. Bathstore.com, The Carphone Warehouse & Dominos Pizza
Rent £22,500 p.a.
Unit 4 Palace Court, Victoria Street North
Floor Space: 1151 Sq ft
Substantial two storey retail premises c. 244.9 sq m overall
Comprises flexible retail space with considerable ancillary storage and staff facilities
Well suited for alternate uses (subject to planning)
Within a popular retail parade on the periphery of Grimsby and Cleethorpes town centres
Rent £14,000 p.a.
Attractive three-storey Grade II listed period property set within 10 acres at the Hesslewood Country Office Park
Office suites from c.28 sq m, each fit out to a high standard Inc. fully serviced reception with secretarial facilities - a meeting room is available on demand (subject to availability)
Competitive rental packages
Rents from £6,600 p.a. (including Service Charge)
Suite 2, Hesslewood Hall, Ferriby Road
Floor Space: 505 Sq ft
City centre upper floors in need of refurbishment
First floor 38 sq m (409 sq ft), Second floor 38 sq m (409 sq ft) - Total 76 sq m (818 sq ft)
May suit archive file storage as existing or offices subject to a full refit
Landlord may refurbish (subject to terms)
New Lease by negotiation
• Refurbished office building located in Hull’s Central Business District.
• Office Suites from 116 sq m (1,254 sq ft) - 485 sq m (5,220 sq ft) - Ground floor suite now available.
• Close to the Magistrates and Combined Court Centre, adjacent to St. Mary’s Church.
• Attractive communal entrance lobby.
• Incentives available.
Alfred Gelder Street, Hull
• Open plan floor plates available as a whole or as two suites on each floor
• Capability of internal cellular partitioning to suit occupier’s layout
• Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
• Prestigious, staffed entrance and reception, Secure car parking provided on site, 2 high speed passenger lifts
• Very good environmental rating (BREEAM). Full Disability and Discrimination Act compliance
Impressive former banking hall with atttractive period features
Suit a variety of uses inc. leisure, retail or offices s.t.c.
Situated within the heart of Hull’s historic ‘Old Town’ Central Business District
Ground floor c.279 sq m / Basement 83.7 sq m
Flexible Rent - Incentives Available